14 Dezember 2009

Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia



A: Bruce Springsteen
S: Streets Of Philadelphia
C: Philadelphia - Original Soundtrack

Back in the 90s I read the book 3 times, watched the movie 10 times more - and listened to the song countlessly. There was no Harry Potter or Twilight around in those days, god am I that old?
Anyway - the song was written for the movie itself, and won both Oscar and Grammy.
Over 15 years old, this song has never lost a single spark of emotional captivity to me. I get shivers and goose bumps every time I listen to it..
Nothing new today, but sometimes you have to stick with a classic and enjoy it, not change it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..