21 Juni 2010

Kele - Tenderoni



A: Kele
S: Tenderoni
C: The Boxer (out 21.06.10 - as in: today)

Bloc Party singer Kelechukwu "Kele" Rowland Okereke (pronounced O-kay-ray-kay) does it solo. Nice to know: Kele does not like interviews. He has expressed disdain for them, asking one interviewer from Skyscraper magazine, "Why is it important to know what I had for breakfast? Or who I went to bed with? Or what sneakers I am wearing? If it's relevant to understanding my music, then so be it. But if it's purely to satisfy the media's obsession with celebrity, then no thanks. I don't want to play that game."
Well as long as he plays fine music it's fine by me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..