30 Dezember 2010

Cake - Sick Of You



A: Cake
S: Sick Of You
C: Showroom Of Compassion (out 11.01.11)

I can have my Cake and post it. This is most probably going to be one of those songs that hardly anybody is will like because it is not Cake's ultimately best song of all times, I do admit. Let me just point out that Cake is a band you can't grasp by one song only, which is why I am totally pro sharing 'Sick Of You' with you anyway, hoping you get a drift of it and end up buying all their old albums, and the new one 'Showroom Of Compassion' which is out mid January.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..