23 Februar 2011

Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Kid Cudi - All Of The Lights



A: Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Kid Cudi
S: All Of The Lights
C: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Ha, I wonder if they checked by the millimeter when choosing Rihanna's top (if you can call it that, which would be exaggereted) on how much they could actually show without the video being censored. They probably did. Anyway, as I mentioned back in January, intros are the thing to do this year. This one takes about a minute, but it is worth hanging in there because this is my absolute favorite track on the latest West album. I had it on repeat for three weeks, like daily.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..