17 März 2011

Jennifer Hudson - Where You At



A: Jennifer Hudson
S: Where You At
C: I remember me (out 22.03.11)

Let's have a solely and purely gossip post once, shall we. This blog is always so seriously about music, I almost forget about the whole tantrums and tiaras that go with it. Ok, in the style of In-Touch, Out-Of-Touch and what all the magazines are called, here we go: How much freaking weight did Jennifer Hudson lose!? I actually preferred her the way she was before - pro curves, that is me. And I do like her full-stop. Not that keen on the music, but today isn't about that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..