11 März 2011

The Naked And Famous - Girls Like You



A: The Naked And Famous
S: Girls Like You
C: Passive Me, Aggressive You (out now)

Ok ok ok, I know it is getting boring and I am well aware of the fact that this is the third song of The Naked And Famous to be posted on this blog, but I love the video and just downloaded the album (on iTunes, of course - when it comes to music, there is nothing illegal about me) which is released now (obviously) - and I am as excited as a Barbie who just returned from her first date with Ken (ok maybe not quite as much but close).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..