20 März 2011

Noah and the Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.



A: Noah and the Whale
S: L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
C: Last Night On Earth (out now)

The thing I like most about the new and third Noah and the Whale album which has been released last week on Mercury is the cover. The name 'Noah and the Whale' is a marriage of the title of one of the band's favourite films, The Squid and the Whale, and the director of said film's name, Noah Baumbach. This should do for a lazy sunday post. I'm sorting out my taxes today so there can't be no boom boom music in the background, you know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..