19 April 2011

The Head And The Heart - Lost In My Mind



A: The Head And The Heart
S: Lost In My Mind
C: The Head And The Heart (out 22.04.11)

Can we skip summer please? Can we? I want to move straight forward to November and listen to this track like nonstop on repeat while dancing in the snow, no? If the song wasn't so simply beautiful without being corny or tacky I would say it's a proper wrong thing to release such a video right about the time when spring is about to break. All I can say now is that spring probably got the timing wrong. And the best thing is, you can download this track and additional one for free on the bands homepage. All is good.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..