10 April 2011

Patrick Wolf - Time Of My Life



A: Patrick Wolf
S: Time Of My Life
C: Lupercalia (out 27.05.11)

There was a Wolf-ish concert on last night, and apparently it was the last concert of the tour. So if you missed it, tough luck. I usually don't like the term multi-something - because it means 'two or maybe three', but in Patrick's case, multi-instrumentalist is the word. With a stage packed with instruments he would play and his sweat-energic performance, I enjoyed myself to the max and loved every minute of it.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love this song and the idea of your blog - A Song A Day Keeps The Doctor Away! I am looking forward for your new posts!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you - i love you loving the blog!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..