09 September 2011

Kid Cudi Feat. Kanye West & Common - Make Her Say

Kid Cudi - Make Her Say Feat. Kanye West & Common (HD) from DatNewCudi / DP on Vimeo.


A: Kid Cudi Feat. Kanye West & Common
S: Make Her Say
C: Man On The Moon: The End Of Day

How cool, I never knew there was a video to this one. How cooler, I never knew there was a video to this one with balloons. How coolest, it says featuring Kanye West and Common but not that blonde lady gagavaganzza. So that's about it for today, me and my MacBook Air are blogging live from Hamburg today, just in case anybody cared. Yeah, didn't think so. But since city trips are so hip, I thought I mention it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..