28 September 2011

The Young Professionals (TYP) - 20 Seconds



A: The Young Professionals
S: 20 Seconds
C: 09:00 to 17:00, 17:00 to Whenever

I think it's safe to say I like the video more than I like the song. And that I like the band more than their music. Then again, I like the chorus more than the rest of the song. This is probably going to turn into some sort of guilty pleasure. In short, I admit, as a package, I like the whole freaking thing. After all, what's the point fighting it? Exactly. And on that note '09:00 to 17:00, 17:00 to Whenever' might just be the best a bum title, ever.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..