24 Oktober 2011

... if I was a rich man, I'd buy flowers every day - but I am a poor man, so I pick them on the way.



A: Young Rebel Set
S: If I Was
C: Curse Our Love

Why does everybody but me know this song? I discovered them over the weekend, whilst cleaning my bedroom, which was nothing but a cheap excuse to escape my homework. So I found some snippets I had collected with cd recommendations - and Young Rebel Set was one of them. So I checked the album, bought the album, played the album, love the album. If you're sick of listening to Mumford & Sons, this is the way to go.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..