20 Oktober 2011

... you almost wish you could have all that bad stuff back - so you could have the good.

Rihanna - We Found Love from NicolásKutcher on Vimeo.


A: Rihanna
S: We Found Love
C: Talk. Talk. Talk. (out 18.11.11)

Watch the video. Watch it. I can honestly say that I considered this track utter boredom - I think I even deleted it off my digital record collection. But with an intro to the video, strong as this, it suddenly takes on a complete different turn. And I love seeing an american superstar like Lady R. hanging around a working poor apartment in great old Britain. The album is out in November, by the way.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..