16 November 2011

... cause when the laughter's gone - I know I must be moving on.


Katzenjammer - I Will Dance (When I Walk Away) von universalmusicdeutschland

A: Katzenjammer
S: I Will Dance (When I Walk Away)
C: A Kiss Before You Go

Well I love country music, and all that jazz. It just sounds so hand made, like totally handcrafted, as in rural, I think. Plus country music always has fantastic lyrics, like ten times. I mean how good is I Will Dance When I Walk Away? Told you. As for the band, they are from Norway. Which is kind of strange, probably, but at least it explains the short shirts. And skirts. Which I love, of course.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..