11 November 2011

... I get sick of just about everyone - and I hide in my baby's arms.



A: Kurt Vile
S: Baby's Arms
C: Smoke Ring For My Halo

So here's what I learned today: If you live in a flatshare where the internet is turned off during the night (like I do), and you have to get up at 4 in the morning (like I did), to travel to a super interesting workshop (where I am), where people expect you to write different things than your personal music blog (yes, still me, myself and I), you most probably end up posting a certain song super late.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Something's got mixed up before. There it goes now:

    Ha! Thanks god or to whom ever there was no internet at 4 am. You might have posted another song. And I really love this one.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..