22 November 2011

... I have been dreaming you've been dreaming about me.

By Your Hand - Los Campesinos! from Los Campesinos! on Vimeo.


A: Los Campesinos!
S: By Your Hand
C: Hello Sadness

They are from Cardiff, Wales, and the name translates as 'farmer', being spanish (ain't I bright). At least that's what I found out after flicking through my blog yesterday, realizing that I had to up the male voices a bit. Which is, I do admit, not the easiest thing. Hello Sadness is Los Campesinos! fourth studio album, and since it's getting closer to christmas, I do advise you to buy liberally.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..