06 November 2011

... I'll get over you I know I will - I'll pretend my ship's not sinking.


Go West-King Of Wishful Thinking von adiis

A: Go West
S: The King Of Wishful Thinking
C: Pretty Woman - OST

Hands up if you instantly know which movie this song is from. Ok here's the thing: You can call me the campiest thing that ever wrote a music blog, but my big B day is approaching, and I'll hit the big 3 this year. You do the maths, I'm an 80s child (thank fcuk - wouldn't want to be anything after that), contemplating some sort of nostalgia at the moment, if you know what I mean. Oh, it's Pretty Woman, btw.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..