04 November 2011

... I've given up a thousand times - but I will never quit.

We Cut Corners "Pirate's Life" from Kijek / Adamski on Vimeo.


A: We Cut Corners
S: Pirate's Life
C: Today I Realised I Could Go Home Backwards (out 11.11.11)

I think they are from Ireland. Yes? Don't know. Funny, if I don't know anything about a band I consider it super important to talk about them. If I do know stuff I think it's better to talk about, well, myself. So anyway, gorgeous song, gorgeous video and the best part is, if you visit the bands homepage, you can download a couple of songs for free, see: http://www.wecutcorners.net/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..