02 November 2011

... light me up a cigarette - and put it in my mouth.

I'm not yours - Angus and Julia Stone (2011) from Nick Murray Willis on Vimeo.


A: Angus & Julia Stone
S: I'm Not Yours
C: Down The Way

Now there isn't much to say about Angus & Julia Stone, besides that they are brilliant and that I haven't met nobody yet who doesn't love them. And that they are from down under, of course. There is a short story to this song. Julia first wrote a song called I'm Yours, and they only played that for couple of times, and then she wrote this one. And they played it many times and lived happily ever after.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..