14 November 2011

... meine Welle und mein Strand - mein Land, meine Palmen und mein Sand.



A: Rammstein
S: Mein Land
C: Made In Germany (1995 - 2011) - out 02.12.11

If you don't speak German, you probably won't get the lyrics. Which isn't too much of a deal. Because there isn't much to it anyway. It goes something like this: Where are you off to? I'm going from east to west, from country to country by myself .. my country, you are in my country, etc. Which leads to the conclusion that I'm posting this only because of the video. Which is, if you know the band, pretty ace.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..