16 Februar 2012

Jack White - Love Interruption

Jack White - Love Interruption from play bleu on Vimeo.


A: Jack White
S: Love Interruption
C: Blunderbuss (out 23.04.12)

Loving this - not like you can not love Jack White (I almost wrote Jack Bauer there), especially when trying to blog music. So Jack is a must on the list anyway anyday. Which reminded me to check his page on a book called face where I realised that only one of my friends liked him, which is kind of shocking and quite disturbing so I'm thinking about redefining the term friend.

... I want love to stick a knife inside me - and twist it all around.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..