19 Februar 2012

Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks

WeWereMonkeys : Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks from WeWereMonkeys on Vimeo.


A: Of Monsters And Men
S: Little Talks
C: My Head Is An Animal

This is brilliant. Amazing. Amazingly brilliant. Brilliantly amazing. I will try to calm down in about right now. Why have I only discovered this now? Am I really fit to run a music blog? Of course I am, still. Of Monsters And Men are from Iceland, they won some sort of nation wide Battle Of The Bands thing.... there goes the indie dream.

... don't listen to a word I say.

http://vimeo.com/35965795

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..