04 März 2012

Anna Ternheim - My Heart Still Beats For You



A: Anna Ternheim
S: My Heart Still Beats For You
C: Leaving On A Monday

It says this an acoustic version. So I thought there would be another version. Which seemed a bit pointless because what would you want to add to a song like this. Anyway, after extensive investigation I found that this accoustic version is the only version there is. Besides that Ternheim is Swedish, fluent in French and performing in English.

... and I lied alot too - maybe to forget you.

1 Kommentar:

  1. ... and so beats mine for you. After all, it's always you, I come back to.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..