30 März 2012

Robert Glasper Feat. Lupe Fiasco & Bilal - Always Shine



A: Robert Glasper Feat. Lupe Fiasco & Bilal
S: Always Shine
C: Black Radio

If you are feeling like jazz piano today, this might just be your thing. I didn't, really. But once you turn this thing on, it's quite hard to turn it off. If you make it through the one minute long intro, that is. Or maybe it's quite rubbish but fits my hangover mood and mode - which is always a tricky moment to talk about music. I might just have posted Bryan Adams instead!

... I hope you're speakin' for me - if I'm ever speechless.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..