12 April 2012

Timid Tiger - The Sun Goes Down, The Streets Are Black



A: Timid Tiger
S: The Sun Goes Down, The Streets Are Black
C: The Streets Are Black

It's only 10:39 and I am already in a super duper bad mood. For various reasons. But let's not make this about me. It's Timid Tiger! I didn't know them so I watched the video and thought - I am loving the light funkiness of this Indian singer! Then I asked my friend Wikipedia and he told me that Timid Tiger were from Cologne, Germany. How very unexotic! Bad mood increasing.

... we got too many rappers with baseball bats.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..