09 Mai 2012

Little Boots - Every Night I Say A Prayer



A: Little Boots
S: Every Night I Say A Prayer
C: Every Night I Say A Prayer - Single

Little Boots, also known as Victoria Christina Hesketh, prepares for a brilliant comeback, also known as the tricky second album that usually follows a successful debut. The name Little Boots apparently derives from her unusually small feet - which is almost too much information for my liking. What I do like though is that you can download this track for free on her soundcloud page.

... love is darkness.

Little Boots - Every Night I Say A Prayer

Little Boots - Every Night I Say A Prayer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..