11 Oktober 2012

Breakbot Feat. Irina Dakeva - One Out Of Two



Breakbot / One Out of Two - Irina Dakeva - QUAD from QUAD.


A: Breakbot Feat. Irina Dakeva
S: One Out of Two
C: By Your Side

Remember when I said this kind of sun drenched music can only come from down under? Well the Frenchies can do it too, as proven by Breakbot. Must be that Riviera they got down there. Anyway, I went to Breakbot's By Your Side release party last night and all I got was a DJ set. Now I'm hung over and this sounds like a diary, as in wrong.

... to build my home in your nation - to enter your station.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..