21 Oktober 2012

Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing

CALVIN HARRIS feat FLORENCE WELCH "SWEET NOTHING" from VINCENT HAYCOCK on Vimeo.


A: Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch
S: Sweet Nothing
C: Sweet Nothing - Single

I'm no big Calvin Harris fan. Actually quite the opposite, but let's not go there. Yet this video is so cleverly set up, showing everything I like about that United Kingdom, I have to post it. Plus Miss Welch's vocals always make for a funky track. Especially on a purely golden Sunday like today.

... so I put my faith in something unknown.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..