14 Januar 2019

Lana Del Rey - hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it



A: Lana Del Rey
S: hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Lana Del Yay rang in the new year by announcing that her first book of poetry was completed and a new single with an exceptionally poetic title, hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have – but i have it, was on the way and released last week. The song is set to be included on del Rey’s forthcoming album, which she says will be entitled Norman Fucking Rockwell. 


... I can say I'm not sad.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..