06 August 2019

Sufjan Stevens - With My Whole Heart



A: Sufjan Stevens
S: With My Whole Heart

We live in particularly trying times for optimism, but here is Sufjan Stevens, shaking things up and teaching us to love again. With My Whole Heart is his self-described attempt to write an upbeat and sincere love song without conflict, anxiety, or self-deprecation. Inevitably, he almost falls apart less than two minutes in. You can almost sense him gazing out the window wistfully before remembering the task at hand.

... and I confess that I'm a mess but I will always love you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..