05 November 2019

Thom Yorke - Last I Heard (…He Was Circling The Drain)



A: Thom Yorke
S: Last I Heard (…He Was Circling The Drain)

Thom Yorke dropped his third solo LP, ANIMA, back in June - and one of the album cuts, Last I Heard (…He Was Circling The Drain), just got a music video. It is composed of more than 3,000 hand-illustrated frames, and in the process of its creation Art Camp experimented with clay sculpture, 3D figurines, crowd simulations, charcoal dust and more. They explained they made the entire video and threw it away, made it again, threw it away, dozens of times. This, of course, was stressful but also beautiful.

... I woke up with a feeling I just could not take.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..