26 November 2010

Belle And Sebastian Feat. Norah Jones - Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John



A: Belle And Sebastian Feat. Norah Jones
S: Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John
C: Write About Love

No don't judge this one too soon. For some strange reason, it became hip not to like Norah Jones. Which is totally irrational and I would like to point out that to me, Norah is hip. Having said that, when an artist is featured by Belle And Sebastian, nothing can go wrong really. The beauty is in the lyrics:
Can I see what's underneath your bed?
Can I stay until the milkman's working?
Can I stay until the coffee awakes?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..