27 November 2010

Nick Cave Feat. Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow

Where the wild roses grow from Jean on Vimeo.



A: Nick Cave Feat. Kylie Minogue
S: Where The Wild Roses Grow
C: Murder Ballads

It's my birthday and I post what I want to.. Remember this one? It's not so much of a feature but more a duet, I guess. And depending on which record you check, it is either her featuring him, or the other way round. But I do believe that Nick's involvement in creating the song was a bit bigger than Kylie's, so there you go. To me, one of the most brilliant collaborations ever with. Having said that, Kylie's always great when duetting with other male artists.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Blog-Archiv

bierko's world

Mein Bild
.. nicht für: cola-light-, alkoholfreies bier-, decaf-, skimmed milk-, oder weisswein-schorle trinker..